Our client is a leading company in the heavy manufacturing industry which has strong footprint across the globe with well-known brands established in more than 100 markets and has a strong stands in terms of market capitalization.
- Standardisation of Business Reporting Process with appropriate use of technology tools
- Drive and Support the development and implementation of new business practices and processes in compliance with Group requirements with technology solution, if necessary
- Develop identified / approved measure with available or most appropriate automation tools (RPA / ION / VBA / VBS)
- Identify best practices or automation solutions within the Business Reporting team
- Backup and assist to perform Business Reporting tasks of delivery team when required
- Ensure policies, processes, and business practices comply with and are maintained in accordance to group and regional standards in the developed solutions
- Engage with the project owners, local companies and relevant functional units / work streams to ensure that project solutions are adopted, implemented, and maintained appropriately.
- Assist to communicate project deliverables to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed on progress and issues/resolutions.
- Conduct training / workshop in project and process solution implementations, if required
- Provide automation knowledge and support in troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Act in a consulting support role for the RTR Process Reporting Stream on regional strategic projects
- Ensure realization of RTR business reporting requirements in conjunction with related SAP FICO/BW/Hana systems
- Hold lead role in representing regional business interests in IT systems functional configurations
- Initiate and lead and/or support standardization, optimization and harmonization projects under the leadership of the Process Lead Team - following world class best practice recommendation
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business studies, other relevant professional qualification or postgraduate studies in Management is an added advantage.
- Possess 8 years' experience in management/business reporting role in a SSC environment, and have strong knowledge of other relevant accounting functions.
- Possess understanding of relevant regional accounting practice and the regulatory environment.
- Preferably experience in project management
- Experience working in SAP system [ candidate with exposure to SAP Hana and SAP BW are highly encouraged to apply.]
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to increase personal competency portfolio
- Good working culture and environment