What will you do?:
- Provide tactical operational support and execution across a variety of marketing tools, systems, and processes such as website CMS, Marketing Automation, CRM databases, and Analytics & Reporting tools.
- Assist in the execution of marketing activities ranging from website publishing and maintenance, updating customer databases, and management of content repositories.
- Daily processing of ad-hoc operational requests based on specific workflows.
- Supporting other workflow processes related to requests for data, information, and insights.
- Participate in operational improvement sessions with team leads and senior management.
What do you need to succeed?
- 0-1 year relevant work experience or education in fields of Information Technology and Engineering.
- Detailed-oriented, methodical and prefers a structured way of getting things done.
- Comfortable with large repetition of defined tasks, but also excited to take on a variety of dynamic work.
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; comfort working in Excel.
- Able to consistently meet deadlines and problem-solve with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interest in continued skills development, especially around digital marketing, data analytics, and technology tools.
- Strong interest in researching and learning new skills and digital systems.
- Prior experience with a CRM, CMS, Martech software (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Sitecore, Wordpress, Outreach, etc.) is a strong advantage.
WHAT WE DO
We are a premium Marketing-As-A-Service (MAAS) company focused on providing end-to-end digital marketing expertise from strategy to execution for companies in the B2B technology industry.
We understand the dynamics of various online channels and social media platforms, and integrate various digital marketing strategies to help businesses become more visible and generate valuable leads. As a data driven company, adopting various best practices with the aim of achieving maximum ROI for our clients is very much in our veins.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of high calibre digital marketing strategist, content and technologist with proven track record in the B2B marketing domain. We pride ourselves in having a high performing team culture and unwavering spirit of delighting our clients.
We value personal and professional growth, thus we only hire people who are passionate in what they do. We support their growth by creating a work environment that encourages collaboration, and mutual respect. We work with integrity, have a lot of FUN, and we are staunch believers in work-life-balance.