- Assist in MFRS/IFRS 9 related disclosures requirements by setting up templates for reporting purposes and preparation of mock financial statements in accordance with the latest accounting standard requirements domestically and including overseas subsidiaries and branches.
- Analyse figures reported in the financial statements and/or internal reporting and prepare analytics for internal/external regulatory reporting purposes from the aspect of accounting standards requirements with MFRS/IFRS, particularly in the context of MFRS 9.
- Assist in post-implementation roles of MFRS/IFRS 9 such as continuous enhancement of reporting tools and working templates for reporting purposes and UAT for system enhancement.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports including reviewing late adjustment entries and ensuring accuracy of the downloaded Trial balance of respective conventional and Islamic banking entities.
- Assist in preparing the disclosure notes to the quarterly and statutory accounts and the necessary Pillar 3 disclosures.
- Active liaison with various departments (IT, Credit, Business Finance etc) for the various source data as well as liaison with external auditors and BNM.
- Assist in the various ad-hoc projects e.g. process automation and MFRS related initiatives.
- Involved in HLB Annual reports and preparing management presentation slides
We are a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned us industry recognition and accolades for our innovative approach in making banking simpler and more effortless for our customers. Our digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organisation. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available. Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organisation.
Realise your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.