Position: Data Warehouse Programmer/Analyst
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Whether it’s unlocking the potential of digital content, powering breakthrough innovations, creating entertainment that enriches lives, or keeping nations secure, Quantum works with customers and partners to make the world a happier, safer and smarter place.
Quantum is looking for a senior-level Data Warehouse Administrator to take on a leadership role to support and maintain our existing data warehouse and move us forward to a more modern solution. This person would also develop a data warehouse strategy in support of changing business applications.
- Support and maintain an existing Oracle Data Warehouse;
- Oversee existing ETL collections from multiple data sources across different platforms;
- Reverse engineer existing warehousing processes for troubleshooting and documentation;
- Design dimensional data models to optimize the use of the company’s data assets;
- Create Business Intelligence reports and dashboards;
- Work alongside our technology partners in modernizing our data warehousing environment.
- 5 years of experience with Oracle databases and Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB);
- 5 years of experience with SQL and PL/SQL;
- 5 years working with development tools such as Oracle SQL Developer and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- 3 years of experience using ETL technologies such as SnapLogic, Informatica, SSIS, or Data Factories;
- 3 years working with the Microsoft SQL Server stack (SQL, SSMS, SSRS, SSIS);
- 2 years building reports and dashboards with Power BI, or equivalent;
- Extensive experience with relational and dimensional modeling practices in a complex data warehousing environment;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of Data Lakes and Azure Synapse;
- Business analysis experience including requirements gathering, end-user support and solution deployment;
- Business analyst and/or DBA Experience;
- Agile development methodologies;