Love, Bonito is a digital-first company on a mission to empower the everyday Asian woman and inspire self-confidence. We are Southeast Asia's leading womenswear brand, headquartered in Singapore, with an omnichannel presence across Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Malaysia and a retail franchise in Cambodia. In addition, we have also expanded into international markets namely the Philippines and the United States of America.
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 65% female representation in leadership roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we're on the cusp of something great, where we're working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There's a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we're looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!)
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we're looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you're looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth strategy across digital and retail touchpoints for the Singapore and International sites. You will play a pivotal role in the development of Love, Bonito's brand and reaching new customers in our focus markets by leveraging on growth marketing and SEO. You will play a key role in shaping Love, Bonito throughout this exhilarating expansion phase.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience and the customer journey in order to reach and convert the right audience by leveraging on growth marketing and SEO
- Collaborate with other members of the Growth team, Analytics, Brand, Finance and country teams to strategize, plan and execute new customer growth initiatives
- Define and implement growth strategies to drive customer acquisition while managing ROI and efficiency constraints
- Leverage data and analytics to find new growth & optimization opportunities and identify key drivers for customer acquisition
- Translate analytics and insights into actionables. Measure and communicate effectiveness of growth initiatives, and channels performance
- Drive strategy and execution of all paid advertising channels (Search, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliate) and be responsible for all performance marketing KPIs across markets; work closely with all of advertising / technology partners (e.g. Google, Facebook etc.) to implement best practice of full digital advertising setup to achieve optimal growth and efficiency
- Regular reporting to optimise the performance of campaigns across markets and share insights across all levels, and identify opportunities for growth
- Measure, analyse and report performance of paid, affiliate and onsite channels and support management in driving channel mix and budget decisioning
- Determine areas of opportunity, design experiments, incrementality tests and present data-driven recommendations for traffic growth and new customer acquisition in an agile manner.
- Strategize and plan new initiatives with data and analysis of user behaviour to create segmented campaigns with relevant content, and improve on them with regular testing
- Work with cross functional teams to optimise ad creatives and audience targeting to drive better conversions and ROAS
- Coordinate and partner with analytics, data engineering and product team to improve marketing automation, attribution model and data tracking
- Act as a functional expert and thought leader in cross-functional projects by providing best practices and consultation from a growth marketing and customer acquisition perspective
- New Customer Acquisition
- CAC / Marketing Efficiency (e.g. ROAS)
- Revenue from growth marketing channel
1 years of relevant work experience preferably in paid search, social and display * BA/BS degree from top university in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field
- Expert knowledge of performance marketing and web & mobile analytics tools
- A solid logical and analytical thinker with strong interests in number side of things
- Proficient in Excel and data analytics tools
- Strong and effective communicator and a reliable team player
- A passion for full-funnel growth with superior analytical acumen
- A genuine interest in fashion and general female consumer products
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
- A self-starter, resourceful, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets) communication and persuasion skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We're Better Together!
1. Flexible Work Arrangement
- Work from anywhere*!
- Remote work and adjustable hours - as long as present during our core working hours
- Comprehensive corporate insurance (Fully covered visits at our panel clinics, Dental coverage, Maternity reimbursement, Mental wellness support)
- Learning and development (i.e. subscription plans to best-in-class resources, personal development fund etc)
- Dedicated leadership training for those of managerial responsibilities
- Friday pm off for learning
- Generous staff discount off LB products
- Corporate partnerships with a variety of companies
- Employee driven peer-to-peer recognition platform to honour and celebrate everyday achievements
- Internal Referral programme