No results for location
No results for location
All Full-time Part-time Contract Temporary
All Internship Entry Level Junior Executive Senior Executive Manager Director/C-Level
» » » Underwriting Associate (3 months contract)
Underwriting Associate (3 months contract)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MY
Our client company is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We are hiring a talented Underwriter professional to join our team.
- Review insurance proposals and seek to improve terms
- Properly Assess and analyze client's background information
- Participate in continuing education courses to remain knowledgeable and competitive in the industry
- Use professional techniques and strategies to calculate the risk associated with client policies
- Review insurance claims and terms to determine the amount to be paid out by the company
- Designate and prepare insurance premiums based upon informed judgment and competitor pricing
- Organize meetings with specialists to help determine risk assessment in unique circumstances
- Layout and finalize insurance policies applying specific terms and conditions as agreed upon by the client
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics or related field
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Professional listening and certification from intuitions such as Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU) Chartered Life Underwriter certification (CLU) preferred
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal information
- Ability to multitask and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Willing to work in Petaling Jaya branches.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
Established since 1996, Recruit Express is the largest and leading staffing solutions provider in Singapore. It is part of the HRnetGroup which is listed on the main board of SGX. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. We have a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organization within the shortest time!
We have regional offices in Singapore, Taipei, Hong Kong, and Kuala Lumpur.
Mission: To Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business!