in both the clinical and non-clinical areas, through proper controls and compliance to
industry, accreditation and statutory standards.
- Carry out internal audit works based on approved audit plan for IJN.
- Identify, measure, analyze and monitor the clinical and non-clinical activities to
- Develop audit and risk programs and execute risk-based audit.
- Review and identify financial and clinical operations risk and new areas requiring
and procedures plus maintaining robust systems.
- Provide internal control assurance by conducting reviews on the effectiveness of
add value and improve operations.
- Deliver practical, cost effective and value-added recommendations pertaining to
- Advise and ensure that IJN is adequately insured against any major risks.
- Manage and monitor all operating licenses and matter related thereto.
- Possess a Bachelor and/or Master/Degree in Business Administration/Accounting /
- Minimum 5 years relevant working preferably with 3-4 years' experience in the
- Knowledge of risk management and corporate governance will be an added
- High integrity with strong analytical skills, result oriented, process-driven, self-
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in challenging environment and build good
Institut Jantung Negara