Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
Kerry offers the industry's largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world's top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
About the role
Commercialisation Specialist plays an important role to ensure the success of scale-up and commecialisation trials, where working closely with various stakeholders such as RD&A (Research Development and Application) and quality team is essential.
- Responsible for preparation, communication and co-ordination of Scale-up and Commercialization trials.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with R&D to gather relevant information for Scale-up and Plant Commercialization.
- Assist with troubleshooting during scale-up trials and commercial runs
- Record and communicate all production data, production issues encountered, QA results after plant trials. Complete a brief post trial checklist/report.
- Validate process parameters and results during plant trials.
- Gain a full understanding of the production process and procedures and being a process and technical expert in the assigned technology and across multiple Kerry Taste & Nutrition technologies.
- Collect relevant R&D samples e.g shelf-life/analytical samples, customer samples.
- Assist in shelf life studies as needed by technologist
- Communication to R&D of any changes to current production lines/procedures.
- Expand product knowledge by cross training in other technologies, assisting Commercialization team as needed.
- Complete all necessary documentation/reports.
- Assist in co-ordination of Global Technology Innovation Centre (GTIC) Support Centre team or in other tasks/projects as requested by GTIC Support Centre Manager on ad hoc basis.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in any relevant field, preferably with science / technical background.
- About 2 years of experience in scaling up production in manufacturing plant
- Preferably from a food & beverage manufacturing company with HACCP, GMP & ISO 22000 certified environment.
- Able to work independently at flexible hours with minimum supervision and able to work as a team.
- Comfortable to run production trials after official hours and weekend.
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Competent in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal and self-organizing skills.