Our client is Asia's leading communications group with operations and investments around the world. Serving both the corporate and consumer markets, it is committed to bringing the best global communications solutions to customers in the Asia Pacific and beyond.
Our client has a vast network of offices in countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, in Europe and the USA while having a network of offices around Australia. The Group employs more than 21,000 staff worldwide.
Remuneration: Basic + Medical Coverage + Performance Bonus
Reports to Senior Operations Manager
- Receive general instruction for new responsibilities from supervisor and administer complex DBMS.
- Initiate new responsibilities and help improve service level to customers.
- Assume the database team lead role to lead and mentor junior DBAs for the operation support.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide and lead on database systems related technical advice to customers or project teams for complex issues.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement database systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where applicable, perform the necessary database scripting & configuration.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Establish facility management database standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across projects/facility management teams.
- Provide database troubleshooting, performance tuning and consultancy.
- Assume team lead DBA role.
- Assume the role of SME.
- Involve with database presales and implementation.
- Assist in DBA recruitment.
- 24x7 Support
- Min Diploma in related course.
- Minimum 8-10 years database IT related experience
- Technical / Professional - Skills in Oracle, MSSQL, MYSQL, DB2
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills - Good team player and team lead as well
- Oracle database administration, MS SQL Server database administration
Sub Specialization : Information Technology;Others
Type of Employment : Permanent
Minimum Experience : 8 Years
Work Location : Selangor