We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Involvement in Project Initiatives / Automation / process Improvement
- Good understanding of Banking & Financial Industry
- Processing of Fixed Income Settlements transactions, Reporting of Trade Status, Ensuring that all the trades that ought to have been sent to the market have actually been sent and the status updated to Business. Payment preparation for settlements
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Financial Market transactions and manage deliverables on associated support activities from a FM back office perspective. These activities involve interaction with Front Office / Customers. Excellent oral / written communication skills are essential. The above activities cover a number of SCB Group countries. The person should also have good system skills.
- Help the unit to promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm
- Overall client satisfaction and meeting service expectations
- Quick turnaround for customer queries & Complaints
- Ensure Zero customer complaints
- Should be a Team player- flexible
- Adhere to the instruction of the Mangers.
- Actively participate in Sustainability (CSR) initiatives, staff engagement programmes.
- Ensure 100% compliance at all times to the group’s risk management framework as applicable
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations of Company and Group Policies
- Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and report all suspicious transactions to the Unit
- Timely escalations and resolutions on confirmation outstanding etc as per Escalation policy
- Comply with all the group standards, policies, procedures and guidelines as applicable and values of the Bank at all times
- Adhere to Group Code of Conduct at all times
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Embed “Here for good” and Group’s brand and values in Financial Market Operations.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Ability to handle stakeholders at Senior Management levels.
- Strong Analytical ability
- Eye for detail and good in numbers
- Excellent communication
- Recognize and manage complexity
- Problem solving / Trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge in FMSO Products
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.