Lead, Middleware Administrator
Senior Operations Manager, Project Harmony
- Receive general instruction for new responsibilities from supervisor and administer complex enterprise middleware products.
- Initiate new responsibilities and help improve service level to customers.
- Assume the middleware team lead role to lead and mentor junior middleware admins for the operation support.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide and lead on middleware products related technical advice to customers or project teams for complex issues.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems that use middleware products in accordance to specifications & service level. Where applicable, perform the necessary scripting on configuration, monitoring and health check for purpose of automation.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Establish facility management of middleware products standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across projects/facility management teams.
- Advanced scripting of windows and Unix for automation of managing middleware products like IIS, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and etc.
- Provide middleware products related troubleshooting, performance tuning and consultancy.
- Assume team lead middleware role.
- 24x7 Support
1.1.1. Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in Operations, Human Resource, Purchasing and Management Procedures of the firm’s Quality Management System and:
1.1.2 Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
1.1.3 Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization’s business processes.
1.1.4 Promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking.
1.1.5 Communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements.
1.1.6 Ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results.
1.1.7 Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system.
1.1.8 Promoting improvement of the quality management system.
1.1.9 Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
220.127.116.11 Demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to customer focus by ensuring that:
18.104.22.168 Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
22.214.171.124 The risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed; and
126.96.36.199 The focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
1.2 Formulates company’s quality policy
1.3 Chairs Management Review Meeting
2 ) Information Security Management System
2.1 Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in Operations, Human Resource, Purchasing and Management Procedures of the firm’s Information Security Management System and:
2.1.1 Ensure the information security policy and the information security objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction of the organization.
2.1.2. Ensure the integration of the information security management system requirements into the organization’s processes.
2.1.3 Ensure that the resources needed for the information security management system are available.
2.1.4 Communicate the importance of effective information security management and conforming to the information security management system requirements.
2.1.5 Ensure that the information security management system achieves its intended outcome(s).
2.1.6 Provide supporting personnel to contribute to the effectiveness of the information security management system.
2.1.7 Promote continual improvement.
2.1.8 Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
2.1.9 Delegate authority to each team to enforce the security in their area of work.
2. 2 Review and endorse information security policies.
2.3 Chairs Management Review Meeting
Minimum SPM, Diploma
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Experience - Minimum 5 years middleware IT related experience
- Technical / Professional - Skills in Weblogic, JBOSS, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills - Good team player and team lead as well
- Middleware Scripting of windows (PowerShell, Perl, Python and etc.) and Unix(Shell, Python and etc.) for automation of managing middleware products like IIS, WebLogic, Apache and etc.