- Managing evaluation of findings and dissemination of ISO activities.
- Managing ISO consultancy input within their scope and defined budget.
- Give key direction and strategies in accordance to management needs.
- Working closely with field personnel to ensure the estates' development meetb business needs requirements.
- Set and continuously manage standards and expectations with team members, consultants and key stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor and assess operation initiatives, take tactical decisions to counter, protect and enhance the Company's position.
- Review and track progress against revenue and targets; analyze field reports; recommend and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implementing approved changes with field personnel.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make appropriate recruitments if necessary, during each plantation cycle. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and track it.
- Define standards and success criteria and disseminate them to involve parties throughout the plantation cycle.
- Work closely with internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure operation needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results.
- To implement any and all relevant policies, procedures and work constructions as so defined in the Company's Quality Management System.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior/management.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, and/or the Certified Internal Auditor certification/degree. S/he should be trained in ISO certification.
- Having field experience working in plantation, esp. palm oil is preferred.
- S/he should have experience as well as excellent analysis and presentation skills. Should also have excellent report-writing skills. Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Possesses a high level of interpersonal skills, since field auditors are expected to constantly interact with department personnel throughout the company.
- Willing to work in distant locations as well as travel around frequently.
Up to RM 10,000
Monday - Friday (9am-6pm)
May Chong (May.email@example.com)