Our client is Asia's leading communications group with operations and investments around the world. Serving both the corporate and consumer markets, it is committed to bringing the best global communications solutions to customers in the Asia Pacific and beyond.
Our client has a vast network of offices in countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, in Europe and the USA while having a network of offices around Australia. The Group employs more than 21,000 staff worldwide.
Remuneration: Basic + Medical Coverage + Performance Bonus
Reports to Senior Operations Manager, Project Harmony
- Receive general instruction for new responsibilities from supervisor and administer complex enterprise middleware products.
- Initiate new responsibilities and help improve service level to customers.
- Assume the middleware team lead role to lead and mentor junior middleware admins for the operation support.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Lead and facilitate root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Provide and lead on middleware products related technical advice to customers or project teams for complex issues.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems that use middleware products in accordance to specifications & service level. Where applicable, perform the necessary scripting on configuration, monitoring and health check for purpose of automation.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Establish facility management of middleware products standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across projects/facility management teams.
- Advanced scripting of windows and Unix for automation of managing middleware products like IIS, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and etc.
- Provide middleware products related troubleshooting, performance tuning and consultancy.
- Assume team lead middleware role.
- 24x7 Support
- Min SPM, Diploma
- Minimum 5 years middleware IT related experience
- Technical / Professional - Skills in Weblogic, JBOSS, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Non-Technical / Soft Skills - Good team player and team lead as well
- Middleware Scripting of windows (PowerShell, Perl, Python and etc.) and Unix(Shell, Python and etc.) for automation of managing middleware products like IIS, WebLogic, Apache and etc.
Sub Specialization : Information Technology;Others
Type of Employment : Permanent
Minimum Experience : 5 Years
Work Location : Selangor