*Salary RM 7000 - RM 10,000*
- Bachelor in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- At least 4 to 5 years of working experience in Industrial Engineering/ Process Improvement to Printing/Publishing industry. .
- Good knowledge of Industrial Engineering
- Good command of spoken and written English and proficient in Mandarin will be added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good leadership in managing a team or a project.
- Skills: Organizational, problem-solving and strategic analysis attributes
- Able to work independently and work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Involved in process improvement and cost saving projects through analyze existing industrial engineering and simulation assessments.
- Provide business solution or planning method in order to incease yields & productivity.
- Prepare strategies models to reduce wastage and work efficiency in all engineering projects.
- To conduct budgeting in order to ensure capacity in place to meet target.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report and liaise with production management accordingly.
- Evaluate and perform investigation for all planned and actual results for industrial processes
Recruitment Consultant : Fiona Yong
Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd
No, 18, 2nd Floor, Jalan 14/14,
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Tel : +603-7954 8440