· Provide leading role in the acquisition of new business and renewals by reviewing product mix opportunities, pricing and gross margin assumptions, utilization rates and client specific requirements and then in partnership with various functions to deliver standard or (develop) non-standard offers to ultimately suit the client's needs whilst contributing towards Client's results in accordance with group guidelines.
· Manage the availability and use of sales and claims information for performance analysis/renewals purposes.
· Manage and develop basic costing models to support pricing of new services or products.
· Lead process to improve sales administration throughout the region in order to ensure renewals are completed on time, service levels improve and renewal rates are increased.
· Advise and support sales offices and operations departments on product enquiries.
· Manage consistency of activities within the region to ensure compliance with client's business guidelines, pricing strategy, contract wordings and service delivery.
· Lead regional interaction with Insurance Function in London to price and review proposals.
· Supervise process of quotation referral documentation within region for rate and risks approval by underwriters via Insurance Function.
· Review and analyse cost of sale product reports and make changes as required.
· Manage gross margins of membership products and introduce ways to improve gross margins.
· Preparation of standard and ad hoc reports as and when agreed required.
· Take a leading role in new product development whilst working closely with relevant sales teams and management.
· Prepare and review contracts and amendments to reflect agreements between company and our direct Corporate clients and vendors.
· Consult directly with sales, legal and/or the customer contact to bring contractual issues to closure.
· As per Commercial Services Referral & Escalation Guidelines, manage changes as per delegated authority and refer specific client objections and change requests to other functional groups like Corporate Legal, Risk Management & Insurance, Corporate Taxation, CFO, Group Commercial Desk Director, etc. for closure.
· Communicate with Sales, legal representation and customer contacts in regards to any contractual issues, changes and revisions.
· Track contract history and maintain/store appropriate documentation in central repository.
· Update and maintain standard contracts as directed by Manager.
· Manage per account client objections to standard terms and conditions; respond to a wide variety of non-standard commercial agreements in a flexible yet commercial and contracts compliant manner.
· Support Group contract template drafting, editing and localization initiatives.
· Maintain accurate records in Deal Tracker template; aim to meet Commercial Services metrics.
· Recommend changes that will lead to improved processes, efficiency, accuracy and/or cost savings, etc., and to participate actively in the process of bringing these changes about (for instance, contribute to Commercial Services Contract Management Playbook on how to respond to typical client objections.)
· Carry out other responsibilities as requested by the Head of Commercial Services, Asia.
Provision and maintenance of contract template and boilerplate wording