EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- LLB preferred
This position supports the Project Manager on the Global Repository project, which involves the migration of certain categories of Pall contracts globally (sales, procurement, M&A, distribution, reseller etc) onto a SharePoint repository in the Mendix contract review platform.
- Ensuring accurate and timely migration of digital contracts to online repository through contract analysis and data entry.
- Meeting daily KPIs set by Project Manager
- Ensure that the Project Manager is kept aware of any potential issues with the project.
Expected to assist the Project Manager to consolidate all the current agreement repositories onto a new SharePoint repository site, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring accurate and timely migration of digital contracts to SharePoint repository.
- Meeting daily KPIs
- Bringing up red flags to Project Manager promptly.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Attention to detail, well organized and task driven.
- Strives to meet daily KPI metrics.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Working knowledge on SharePoint is a bonus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
- Demonstrates a high level of ethics and integrity, especially in light of working from home environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision and exercises good judgment.
- Maintain a high level of diligence while dealing with voluminous information.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .