- Review insurance proposals and seek to improve terms.
- Properly Assess and analyze client's background information.
- Participate in continuing education courses to remain knowledgeable and competitive in the industry.
- Use professional techniques and strategies to calculate the risk associated with client policies.
- Review insurance claims and terms to determine the amount to be paid out by the company.
- Designate and prepare insurance premiums based upon informed judgment and competitor pricing.
- Organize meetings with specialists to help determine risk assessment in unique circumstances
- Layout and finalize insurance policies applying specific terms and conditions as agreed upon by the client.
- At least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration related qualification.
- Professional listening and certification from intuitions such as Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU) Chartered Life Underwriter certification (CLU) preferred.
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal information.
- Ability to multitask and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients.
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed.
- Willing to work in KL or Petaling Jaya branches.
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my