The MoneyLion R&D team prides itself on innovative initiatives, and is eager to get hands-on with working on out-of-the-box ideas and prototypes. We're looking for passionate developers who live for the excitement of a fast-paced environment with constant changes and find gratification in uncertainty and never-ending challenges to drive MoneyLion's continuous technological innovation efforts. This role is for you if you love coding but find working on the same project for years mundane, love experimenting with new ideas and solving problems but find pure research boring. With higher variability in job scope and projects here, we promise that you will not have a chance to stop learning. Are you up for the challenge? Our tech stack includes Java/Spring, Nodejs, ES6, Typescript, ReactNative, relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), MongoDB, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
What you'll do
- Architect and implement innovative software components that will allow for more efficient data gathering and better user experience for the specific project.
- Enhance our security techniques to always stay one step ahead of fraudsters.
- Work closely with our data science team and learn to use cutting edge data analysis techniques.
- Present prototypes to the management to demonstrate capabilities, value proposition, and alignment to strategy.
- Communicate the solution to the product engineering team.
- Demonstrate keen awareness of current technology trends and emerging standards.
- Coach junior engineers.
It'd be great if you check most of the boxes below but if you are a fun and passionate individual who codes for your life, we can overlook some of them :)
- Experience working with APIs of reasonable complexity.
- You have experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB
- Proficiency in languages such as Java, Python
- You have the ability to share the strengths and weaknesses of a design choice.
- You like to solve problems and build ground-up solutions.
- Effective communication in resolving conflicts and building relationships with your team members.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience building and developing amazing technology platforms.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Sample test - To be discussed in the technical round
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.