- Position title: Assistant Company Secretary.
- Salary: RM 7000-9000.
- Location: Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is an established PLC listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. The Group's principal businesses include technology, corporate advisory & stock broking, property investment holdings, retail and trading. They are currently seeking a high caliber ICSA professional to assume the role of Assistant Company Secretary within the Corporate Secretarial Department of the Group.
As Assistant Company Secretary, you will support the Group Company Secretary in providing a full range of company secretarial and governance services activities of the Group, its Board, Shareholders and Executive team.
Key elements of the role
- Assist in preparing Directors' resolutions,minutes of the Board,Committee and shareholders meeting and announcements to Bursa Malaysia.
- Organize,coordinate and attend Board/Committee meetings and AGM/EGM.
- Ensure timely submission statutory forms,returns and notifications in accordance with the requirements of the Companies Act,Bursa Malaysia Listing requirements.
- Assist the Company Secretary in handling all aspects of corporate secretarial and share registration services.
- Assist in the preparation of annual reports and circulars to shareholders and provide corporate secretarial support for corporate exercises.
- Malaysian female in age group 30-40.
- ICSA qualified graduate;Associate member of MAICSA.
- Must have previous proven listed environment PLC experience; minimum 6 years of work experience in corporate secretarial role with exposure to public listed environment.
- Well versed with Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements,Companies Act, corporate governance codes and regulations and applicable companies legislation.
- Knowledge in share registration is an advantage.
- Good and strong communication skills with good command of English,both spoken and written.