- Key in and update litigation case into DJAVA Dbase from various sources i.e Newspapers, Gazettes, e-Court Listing, e-Court Search, MDI Search and CED (listing in excel format and court document provided by subscriber).
- Key in and update IC information into DJAVA Dbase and CTOSNet upon request via email and Service Now Portal and reply accordingly.
- Key in and update SSM information into DJAVA ROB ROC System from the Rob Roc Problems folder (shared folder within stakeholder)
- Key in and update SSM information into DJAVA ROB ROC System upon request via email and Service Now Portal and reply accordingly.
- Update the settlement status in database upon confirmation and initial from SARUS team.
- Handling email related to Data Entry department.
- Apply SSM Search using CTOSNet application for new entry of winding up petition case to update their directors into database.
- Conduct CTOS Enquiry using CTOSNet application for IC verification purposes.
- Update daily job log to ensure task complete within timeline set. ( in excel format )
- A recognized Degree or Diploma in any field.
- One (1) year working experience as data entry is required for this role.
- Good oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicant must be willing to work in Bangsar South Office.
- Ability to multi-task, work proactively and thrive in a small team environment.
Written Language: Malay, English
CTOS Data Systems