- To perform analysis, review and benchmarking exercises for both cash remuneration and benefits.
- To design and implement rewards programs.
- To conduct and compile for annual salary surveys and analysis related to rewards and to advise on market competitiveness and provide guided findings.
- To support, review and execute on performance review and salary increment exercise, job grading system and job evaluation.
- To revise and review policies, practices and procedures related to Compensation & Benefits.
- To analyse payroll and benefits costs, provide findings and solutions to Management.
- To advise internal stakeholders on issues pertaining to salary and benefits policy interpretation and implementation.
- To conduct exit interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/Statistics or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years working experiences is required for this position. Preferably to have past experiences in the design and implementation of a Total Rewards System and have managed the Compensation & Benefits of a large-scale organization.
- Excellent in analysis, communication and leadership skills will have an added advantage.
- Good command in English.
- Special Aptitude: Analytical thinking, Accuracy, Hands-on, Good Communication and leadership & Mathematical)
- Medical & Hospitalization Benefits
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance