City: Johor Bahru
- Plans, supports and provides training to Green Belt’s in Six Sigma methodologies. Provides assistance and be a resource to functional departments and business units in identifying, planning and implementing Lean & Six Sigma projects.
- Actively leads teams and provides individual contribution in problem solving efforts on selected projects to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, reduce cost and improve cycle time, scrap, rework, etc.
- Provides management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on selected projects through the project tracking system and management/project reviews.
- Prepares and writes a final report on each project per the final project report format.
- Works with other Black Belts to maximize understanding and improvement efforts of Lean & Six Sigma.
- Identifies and works to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of process/productivity improvement and administrative efficiency that will lead to cost reduction and competitive advantage.
- Develops a comprehensive assessment for each project that monitors and clearly identifies activities required to ensure that gains are sustained.
- Good presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of world-class change management.
- A passion for making significant improvements.
- Works well in a team environment, with sound negotiation and people solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in the company's business strategies and vision.
- Able to combine aggressive initiative with professional discipline and demeanor to accomplish difficult tasks through other people.
- Demonstrates a desire to continually learn and grow - motivated by successes.
- Maintains a strong sense of loyalty to the achievement of the organization.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts and principles, SPC, FMEA, DOE, and advanced statistics and regression modeling.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree, Engineering or Manufacturing (Electrical/Electronic/Mechacinal/Manufacturing) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing, SPC, FMEA, DOE.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certified will be an additional advantage.
- Able to meet strict time line & absorb work pressure well.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$5.8 billion global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver the most advanced design, engineering and manufacturing expertise for their highly sophisticated and complex products. From advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware solutions for the Cloud, at Celestica we manage the complexity for our customers and set the bar for quality and reliability in their markets. Our customer portfolio includes leaders in the enterprise computing, communications, aerospace and defense, industrial, smart energy, healthtech and semiconductor markets. Headquartered in Toronto, our global network spans 13 countries with 26,000 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.